BIT Enterprises Ltd. (“BIT”) is Crossroad’s investment advisor and representative. Operating from Israel, BIT evaluates investment opportunities for the fund using highly-reputable field experts and professionals.
- Creating Deal flow – reviewed more than 600 opportunities in 2011-2012.
- Meeting with potential opportunities for investments – met with more than 340 companies in 2011-2012.
- Preliminary Business Review – was conducted for 217 companies using analysts, CPA’s and in-field professionals in 2011-2012.
- Technology & IP review – technologies and innovations examined and evaluated by top Israeli and international leading scientists and experts.
- Term Sheet – extensive negotiations with target companies, including collaboration with leading international and Israeli VC funds and conglomerates.
- Investments – invested in 9 companies.
- Board of Directors – serving as directors in the portfolio companies.
- Crossroad portfolio companies relations – maintaining on-going relationship between the portfolio companies and the fund.
- Strategic and business support – providing active support to portfolio companies in their strategic and business objectives.
- Creating international and domestic business opportunities and connections.
- Promoting additional investment rounds.
- Extensive business and management experience.
- Reputability in the local and international business arena.
- Unique business opportunities internationally and domestically – cooperation with international conglomerates.
- A network of leading universities and research institutes.
- Liaisons with top international and Israeli leading scientists and engineers.